Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow Wow Wow!

Hi all! It has been over a month since I have updated this blog of ours! Wow Wow Wow...lots to tell you!

I started my daycare on December 1st (I am sure you were all aware). My 3rd week is almost over, it may be over since the weather is so bad outside...may be a snow day tomorrow. :) My fingers are crossed...anyway, I LOVE MY JOB!!! My kidos are so great and soooooo sweet! I love being home and being with Calvin too...what a lucky mom I am! We made Christmas cookies today and my kids decorated them with frosting and sprinkles and such. It was my first time making sugar cookies...the first batch were too close together on the cookie sheet and when the timer went off I took a peak at them and it was ONE BIG cookie...I laughed, but I also was kind of bummed out. :( The next batch turned out better, thankfully! The mommy's and daddy's enjoyed them and my kids had fun!

Christmas is already next week and I have few more gifts on my list to purchase. I am getting nervous because the time is flying by and I hope I get everything done. Aaron, Calvin and I will spend Christmas Eve with my family, it's a tradition, and then spend Christmas day with Aaron's family. Aunt Beth (Aaron's sister) is in town for over a week so we hope to see her as much as we can. Calvin sure has missed her!!!

Aaron and I were planning on taking Calvin to meet Santa for the first time tonight, but we had to stay home due to the weather and a sports injury. Aaron plays in basketball league on Wednesday evenings and last night he was injured. He went to the doctor today and found out he tore his calf muscle and will be on crutches for a week or two and cannot do anything physical for 5 weeks. I can tell he is a little bummed out about not being able to play ball for a while...but I think he enjoys being waited on. ;) I try my best to take care of him when he is sick or hurt! He stayed home today from work and I think he decided that work was a better option...it is hard to relax with 6 babies playing all around you. ;)

Calvin Calvin Calvin...he is getting so big and his hair keeps growing and growing! Daddy will not let me cut it, so Calvin will have a mop on his head for a while. It is cute though and I can't think about cutting it anyway, that would mean he is growing up and that makes me sad...I don't want my baby to grow up. All the kids at daycare call him the big baby...because I have a 3 month old too, who they call the little baby. So cute. I don't think Calvin liked sharing his mommy the last few weeks...but as the days go by he is getting better and better about the whole idea.

You are probably wondering where pictures are...well we have been without a computer for the last few weeks and my brother Corey just hooked one up for us. Now I cannot find the camera cord so I can't download any pictures yet...I know, it is killing me too! :) I have been in front of a computer for over 5 years now...and not even having one for the last 3 weeks was sooooo hard! I am in heaven right now, and I told Aaron that I will probably be up all night. Just kidding.

Ok, I promise now that I have a computer I will keep updating our blog weekly! I love keeping everyone in the loop on what's going on in our lives.

I want to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have fun and stay safe!

Love,
Abby, Aaron and Calvin

No comments: