Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Flowers bring a BLOG UPDATE!

Happy May!

I finally have my computer back! Yay! My computer modem was shut down due to a hacker. Just my luck...anyway, with the help of my bro-in-law everything is back and working great! I was worried that I was begining to go a little crazy with out my blogs, pictures, etc. ;)




May 1st was a Friday, right? Yes, I suprisingly had the day off and Calvin and I were busy bees. We went and visited daddy at work, stopped at my old stomping grounds, Nebraska.gov, and went for coffee with my friend Emily. Saturday morning we woke up and looked at the clock and to Aaron and my surprise it was 9:30! Calvin was still sleeping, he is usually our alarm clock and I am not used to sleeping is past 7:30. It was nice to say the least. We had a quick bite to eat and then we headed down the the Farmers Market. It was lively and fun and I took TONS of pictures of Calvin. They are all soooooo cute. I have posted just a few of my favorites for you to enjoy too! :)





While I was at a friend's bridal shower, Calvin and daddy made a quick trip to the zoo this weekend and Cal got to feed the goats. Daddy assures me that it was the cutest thing he has ever seen...so I am anxious to go feed the goats with Cal very soon. ;)



I do not have much time to write tonight..I will again soon. We are very tired after a long day at the cabin and playing basketball. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Happy May!!!



No comments: