Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Bloomers opens December 1st!


Hi there. For those of you who do not know...I am starting a day care in my home! I begin December 1st and I am very excited!!! I will be caring for 4 babies and Calvin. I know, that's a lot, but I have no doubt that I will love it! I am going into this knowing that there will be challenges and obstacles, but I love children and this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time.

Now that Calvin is in my life I want to be at home with him and watch him grow and see all the fun milestones. As a new mom I have learned that the kinds of things you want for your child is most likely very similar to what other parents want for their children as well. It is hard for parents to trust someone they don't know with their baby. I want to love and care for children whose parents do have to work during the day, and give them a safe and nurturing environment to grow and learn while their parents are away.

This is a special quote that helped me through the last couple of months...
"If you have a goal in life that takes a lot of energy, that requires a lot of work, that incurs a great deal of interest and that is a challenge to you, you will always look forward to waking up to see what the new day brings." -Susan Polis Schultz

Caring for little ones has been my goal and thanks to Aaron and his support (and God of course) my new journey is about to begin. Wish me luck!

Love,
Abby

No comments: