Wednesday, October 22, 2008

November is just around the corner!?!?!



The days go by so fast, don't they? I just looked at the calendar and November is only 1 1/2 weeks away! Election Day will be here before you know it! Wow!

Our family does not have anything to exciting to report on. We are happy that we got to enjoy some time outside last weekend before this cold weather came through. I hate how the weather turns so fast...I was hoping for a longer fall.

Calvin just turned 8 months old, he has 4 teeth now and daddy thinks that he will be walking at 9 months. Calvin is the smartest baby in the world you know...wink wink. ;)

After almost a year Aaron finally has been given a job title at his job. He is the the Senior Research Analyst for American Communications Group, a lobbying firm here in Lincoln.

I recently began to Jazzercise- and I love it. It makes me feel good and it is a great stress reliever! I also enjoy it so much because I go with my mom and I love spending time with her. We have fun and we laugh A LOT! :) (you would too if you could see us.)

As usual, I have included recent pictures of Calvin. He is getting big and his hair is growing longer and longer each week. Aaron will not let me trim it- I think Calvin is going to have very long hair because Aaron does not want him to loose it like he did. I tell him that won't be for another 17 years or so. :)

Take care,
Abby


Calvin likes to play outside and pick up leaves.



















Mom made him wear this matching outfit.



















Calvin enjoys playing in his playpen.

No comments: